Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Listen Closely", Digital image series







These five photos are images of a serious I made called "Listen Closely". With these Images together I compiled a group to come out and give the expression of paying close attention to life, and your surroundings. Pay close attention to the mystery of the world, and the beauty and delicacy of nature. The color and saturation of the image is not natural. I worked with them i photoshop to edit the images levels, and color deposit by adding a rose color. I'm really happy with how these photos came out.

3 comments:

  1. I really really like these photos. The way you combined the different shots gets your point across beautifully. I also think the lighthing/colors goes well with the mood you chose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa Wa WOW. You have cute feet. ;) Just kiddinggggg but really, these are good, I like your subject matter, and the intensity, but the calmness of the photos. They have a "Listen Closely" tone or mood almost...very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the tone and mood to the pictures. The coloring and poses are powerful in their own way. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete